The apronsandappetites Mission Statement:
1. Write about what interests me or catches my attention or someone suggests or what I cook from my magazine recipes (I have to laugh at this one… but I really am going to do that on a regular basis soon… still laughing) or an old story or friends or…
2. Bring a smile to someone’s face or provoke a deep thought or nudge a lighthearted one or renew memories or change a point of view or create empathy/sympathy or…
3. Never think that because I write a blog that I am a real writer. Perchance some real words worth reading on occasion may make their way into this little blog, but may I never perceive that as the true gift of being able to write.
4. Enjoy myself and perhaps bring joy to others; bare my soul and perhaps bring the encouragement for others to do the same; leave a piece of me in cyberspace and bring those who comment along with me.
5. Write on a semi-regular basis with the hope that people read on a semi-regular basis and maybe even comment on a lesser semi-regular basis (only because I know you won’t all the time, my goal).
6 thoughts on “Mission Statement”
This blog has been so good for you, as well as those of us who read it. To see you on this new pathway of life and living is great! Remembering the fun times we have had in the past, watching Kate and Ava and their adventures at Gigi’s, to some of the more serious times in life……….Thanks for sharing!!!
Yes, it has been good for me. And I’m glad you think it’s been good for you as well. Thanks, Cheryl.
That makes my day!!!!!
Hi, Brenda I enjoy reading your blogs and I think you are a very good story teller and writer. Thanks……some days I laugh and others I have cried, please continue. Love ya Wanda Lou
Hi Wanda. Thanks so much for reading. I need to put at least one Love Shack story in here! 🙂