This year has kicked my butt! I can’t quite put my finger on what exactly kicked it: the birthday, the son, the falling. Who knows?
The important thing is that I am finally, after half the year has come and gone, oiling the saddle and readying it for another ride. Life may have kicked me off once again, but now it’s time to put on my stirrups and do a little kicking in life’s sides to get it back into at least a trot.
So I am thinking about my little blog and what to write about until I start cooking. (Stop laughing!) I have a few topics in mind. And would really like to get some feedback on them.
1) My experience as well as the experiences of others with angels and other supernatural God moments
2) My son’s struggles with and final diagnosis of schizophrenia
3) Digging out old pics and posting them with stories
4) courtroom stories (names changed to protect the innocent… or not so innocent)
5) my personal favorite… Kate and Ava
6) Just whatever strikes my fancy – including good recipes